Monday 3 December 2012

Tutorials - All Groups

This week you will have a tutorial during the final lesson. Please bring along all your self study work for grading. Your final grade will be calculated in the tutorial and I will give you your results in person. If you can not attend your tutorial please send me an email with a written summary of your self study including:
  • References to extra work done - workbook page numbers, links to websites etc.
  • What you think your strengths and weaknesses are
  • Your progress this term
  • What you think you need to do to improve your level in the future.
When I receive your email I will send you back your results.

PLEASE SEND ALL SELF STUDY SUMMARIES TO ME BY 5PM FRIDAY 7TH DECEMBER.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments: