Friday 11 July 2014

LUISS Recupero B2 Lesson 5

Lesson 5

(1) Error Correction Covering Letters/Interviews

Correct the mistakes
I work hardly
I am very motivate
Having look your website
I am interested joining your company
When I was at University I have studied International Law
I have difficult with English.
I am a very flexibility person.
I want to work for corporate.
You might lost time. 
I can to complete many tasks in a short time.
I would like to make you some questions.
I went to the U.S. lonely

Grammar Areas to Work On:
I am used to + ing
I usually + present simple
I used to + infinitive

Past Simple for completed actions at a time in the past
Present Perfect for experiences

Spelling:
Strength, available, useful
 
Pronunciation:
Vowels: punctual, fast, weakness, foreign
Word stress: practise
Endings: worked

(2) Noticing Perfect Tenses in listening
Find examples of:
Present Perfect Simple/Continuous
Past Perfect Simple/Continuous
Pefective Infinitive
Perfect -ing
Material: Language Leader Advanced Unit 1.3

(3) Pronunciation Workshop
For a copy of today's worksheet, click on the link below.
http://seansenglishclassroom.pbworks.com/w/page/11442648/Pronunciation

For more pronunciation practice go to: http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/article/phonemic-chart

Sounds Right iPad app
If you have an iPad, you can download and install a free copy of the British Council phonemic chart on it. Find out more on LearnEnglish.

No comments: