Friday 6 February 2015

LUISS Business School at the British Council

Lesson 1
Groups 5 & 7

There you can find a brief descriptions of the various types as well as an online test to find out what type(s) you are. 

Homework
  1. Write down your personal goal for the course and the steps you are going to take in order to achieve it. 
  2. Read the article from Linked In, "How a cold email can land you funding". Think about how you can use it for your own vocabulary study. Pay particular attention to phrasal verbs, idioms, collocations and fixed expressions. Remember the 8 x 8 rule. 
Corrections
Pronunciation - passionate, area (Stressed and unstressed vowels)
False Friends - stamp/print, society/company, actual/current
Word Forms & Suffixes - determined determinated  foreign foreigner country (Adjective)
Structure/Word Complementation - I'm not very good in at listening, I'm very much more confident
Collocation - I don't like to lose waste time.
Use Verbs Rather Than Nouns - I took my graduation in 2007 ➡ I graduated in 2007

No comments: